Tuna Pizza In olive Oil! Cooking Time : 25 minutes.
This is a universal recipe , versatile, fun and delicious! A simple preparation with which you can surprise your family.
For a medium size pizza:
- 1 can of Santo Amaro tuna in olive oil and basil.
- 1⁄4 cup tomato base or Neapolitan sauce.
- 1⁄4 cup of olives.
- 150 gr of fresh cheese.
- 100 grams diced tomatoes.
- 1 handful of basil leaves.
- 2 sprigs of thyme.
- Salt and pepper
- A 30 cm diameter pizza base.
The secret to making a perfect pizza is keeping track of the time in the oven. Put the dough with the tomato base for 8 minutes at 350 degrees or until the edges are crisp. We like healthy recipes and fresh cheese adds a lot of flavor and few calories! Add the cheese cut into large cubes, olive halves, the tomatoes and finally Santo Amaro tuna with a couple of basil leaves.
Ready to serve! Tuna Pizza In olive Oil!