Cooking Time: 20 minutes
For 2 servings:
- 1 can of Santo Amaro Tuna in olive oil
- 2 cups coarsely chopped lettuce leaves
- ½ cup sweet corn
- 1 cup of mango cut into cubes
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup of small tomatoes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of dried almonds and cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
In a bowl place the lettuce as the base, add the ripe mango, corn, and tomatoes.
Mash the avocado and add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
In the center add the tuna fillets, and top it off with the seeds, almonds, and cranberries.